About The Project
Project Name: Kaynarca - Pendik - Tuzla Metro Construction and Electromechanical Systems Supply, Installation and Commissioning Works
Employer : R.T. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department, Anatolian Side Rail System Directorate
Contractor : Alsim Alarko San. Tes. ve Tic. A.Ş. + Cengiz İnş. San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Business Partnership
Contract Signature Date : 14.04.2017
Kaynarca-Pendik-Tuzla Metro Line Project consists of two parts, namely the Pendik Center - Kaynarca Center - Fevzi Çakmak Line and Tavşantepe - Kaynarca Center - İçmeler Line. This line, which will have a total length of approximately 12 km, consists of 8 stations.
Pendik Center – Kaynarca Center – Fevzi Çakmak Line will start from Pendik Central Station, which will be built next to Pendik station being operated currently as Marmaray and High Speed Train stations, and reach Kaynarca Central Station and from there, it will be integrated before the Fevzi Çakmak Station belonging to the Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection, which is still under construction. The total length of the line is approximately 4.0 km.
On the other hand, Tavşantepe - Kaynarca Center - İçmeler Line starts at the end of the tail tunnel of the existing Kadıköy - Tavşantepe Metro line and passes through Kaynarca Center, Çamçeşme, Kavakpınar, Esenyalı, Aydıntepe and İçmeler stations, respectively, and ends at the end of the tail lines in Tuzla Municipality locality. It is integrated with Marmaray at İçmeler Station. The total length of this line is approximately 8 km.
The works within the scope of the contract of the project are summarized below.
- All tunnel construction works of Rail System lines,
- Construction works of 8 stations in total,
- Architectural finishing works,
- Entrance-exit structures,
- Railway works,
- Energy supply and distribution,
- Traction power,
- Control and communication systems (including SCADA, transmission, telephone, radio, announcement, closed-circuit television, clock, access control, passenger information and passenger transit and fare collection systems),
- Environmental control systems (including ventilation and air conditioning),
- Fire alarm, fire protection and fire extinguishing systems,
- Drinking water, sewage and drainage systems,
- Escalators, moving walkways and elevators,
- Railway works and related design services,
- Construction, procurement, assembly, testing and commissioning works, design and civil works of warehouse rail lines and electromechanical installations along with necessary structures
- Providing operation and maintenance supervision services for all systems,
- Supply of spare parts and consumables with special tools and equipment.